Super PSTW Action RPG Super PSTW Action RPG

Pretty damn awesome

After going to the store and buying a new graphics card to run this monster, I finally got to play. Talk about tough! It must've taken me 100 tries to get through the thing. It took forever for me to beat the last boss. Maybe next time don't make the game as hard. All in all, though, it was pretty fun. Gratz.

Zombie Trailer Park Zombie Trailer Park

I want a game like this on my phone

Also the music sounds like an episode of Twin Peaks

Epic Combo! Epic Combo!

Diggin unlimited mode

I'mma just let this run through my shift.

The Room Tribute The Room Tribute

Oooooh

Gaaaawwwdd

Tankopter Tankopter

It could use some work

It's not that this was a bad game, it's just that it needs some polish and something new. If you bring this game back with some nicer graphics, and maybe some different game elements to the mix, it will probably get a bet review. Unfortunately, it seems unfinished, so people have to nay say. I do believe you can turn this into a damn fine game.

DFox responds:

Hi,

Thanks for the review!

There is a Tankopter V2 in the works. It will feature a story mode, create your own ship, multiplayer mode (play against someone else in the same room, to see who can make it further), and completley redone graphics.

We'd love to hear your suggestions for Tankopter V2. It would be awesome if you could come to the OFG Forum (http://www.orangefoxgames.com/forum/) and let us know what you'd like to see included.

Thanks,